Overview: What are we talking about?
Linking Gingr and your Facebook business page enables you to seamlessly share photos from Gingr report cards to Facebook. In order to do this, you will need to enable access between the two systems by finding the Facebook Page ID of your businesses' page and entering that ID into Gingr.
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- This requires that you have admin privileges to your Facebook page.
How to: Link Gingr with Facebook.
- Navigate to your businesses' Facebook Page.
- Click About from the and locate your Facebook page's ID at the bottom
- In Gingr, navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Report Card Settings. Under the Location Settings section, select the location(s) you would like to link to your Facebook page(s).
- Locate the Facebook Page ID setting and enter the Facebook Page ID retrieved in Step 2 of this article.