Overview: What are we talking about?
The Merge function is useful when duplicate owner veterinarians are created, and appear multiple times in your drop-down lists when creating an animal profile. This feature allows you to merge those records, to create one master record.
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- Merging veterinarian records is done at your own risk, and cannot be undone.
- The names of the Veterinarian do not have to match, so it's important to make sure you are selecting the correct records to merge.
How to: Merge Veterinarians.
- Navigate to: Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Merge Veterinarians
- Merge this Veterinarian: This is the veterinarian that will be "going away"
- Into this Veterinarian: This will be come the master record
If the veterinarian records are merged successfully, you will get a success notification in the bottom left of the app.