Overview: What are we talking about?
In this article, we will show you how to add Additional Services to a reservation, directly from your Dashboard.
This article includes:
How to: Add Services to Reservations from the Dashboard.
Step 1: Add Service
- From the Dashboard, Checked In or Expected Today sections, click on the + icon.
- Choose a Service from the short list of services, or click Other Services to view and select from all available services for this reservation type.
- Optionally enter a price for the service. Once services have been completed during the reservation, you can come back here to mark the service as complete by clicking the checkbox.
Step 2: Schedule the Service
There are 2 ways to schedule services:
From the Dashboard:
From the Checked in or Expected Today sections of your Dashboard, click the Services + icon, and then click the pencil icon to edit Current Services.
- This will give you a pop-up window where we can edit and schedule the service. Choose a Date and Time to schedule the service, then click Save Changes.
From the Services Pending Scheduling Report:
- Navigate to the Services Pending Scheduling Report by going to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Reports & More » Services Pending Scheduling.
- If there are any services that need to be scheduled, you will see them listed here. For each service needing scheduling, select a Start Date and a Start Time.
- When finished, click Save Schedule! All added services will now be part of the reservation and will be viewable both on the Facility Calendar and on the Reservation Details page.