Overview: What are we talking about?
Gingr is integrated with a service called Broadly (https://go.broadly.com/gingr). Broadly's service allows you to solicit reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook from your customers automatically.
This article includes:
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
Gingr will not notify Broadly if the customer is opted out of marketing emails. If a customer is opted out of marketing SMS, we will not pass the customer's phone number to Broadly.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
Step 1: How to Subscribe to Broadly
Signing up for Broadly is easy! Follow the steps below to get started:
- Click here and fill out the form to schedule a quick demo with Broadly's team.
- After speaking with Broadly and signing up, continue to the next section.
Step 2: How to Integrate with Broadly
Gingr's integration with Broadly allows you to control when customers should be asked for a review. We've added 2 options, which are:
- Tell Broadly to request a review from a customer when a reservation checks out.
- Tell Broadly to request a review from a customer when a customer submits a positive check out survey for a reservation. (This means that no responses in the survey were equal to or less than the "survey trigger alert threshold" value.) Click here to learn more about survey functionality in Gingr.
Follow the steps below to complete the Broadly <-> Gingr integration:
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Broadly.
- Locate the Broadly Location ID field, and enter a unique value. We recommend entering your Gingr subdomain. For example, if your Gingr URL is demo.gingrapp.com, your subdomain is demo.
Important! If you have multiple locations, you need to enter a different value for each location. In this case, we recommend adding a "-2", "-3", "-4" to your subdomain. For example, if your Gingr URL is demo.gingrapp.com, and the location you are currently editing is 2, enter "demo-2" (without quotes) as your Broadly Location ID.
- If you only want Broadly to request a review after positive survey feedback is left in Gingr, enable the system-wide setting Broadly request positive survey only.