Overview: What are we talking about?
This feature allows employees to create a personal to do list where they can keep track of items they need to get done. Admin users can also add items to employees' to do lists. Items can be reordered, marked as important, complete, or can be deleted.
This article includes:
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- All changes are automatically saved on this page.
- Administrators can also add items to your To Do List. You may receive an email alerting you to new items added to your list (if your business has set up this automated email.)
How to: Use the To-Do List.
Any Gingr user can create a personal To-Do List to keep track of things that need to get done. Be sure to be logged in as yourself so that you are only adding items to your own list.
Head over to Left-hand Navigation: Calendar Icon » My To Do List.
From here you can:
- Add item: type the item you would like to add into the box, then click the green + button.
- Check off items: tick the check box on the left of each item.
- Delete an item: click the red x icon.
- Mark item as 'important': click the blue flag icon.
- Re-order items: drag and drop items to re-order them.
Adding Items to Other Users' To-Do Lists:
Any employee can create a To-Do List for their own use, but as an Administrator, you can create a list for your employees and add items to their lists. To create a new To-Do List item for another user:
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Manage Employee To-Do List.
- Select All Employees or one employee's name from the drop down list.
- Tick important if it's important!
- Click Save. If the automated email is enabled, the employee will receive an email notifying them that a new item was added to their list.
There is only one setting surrounding To-do lists. To configure, navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » System Email.
|Send new admin todo email||If enabled ('Yes/On'), an email will be sent to employees when an Admin adds to that employee's To Do List.||There is not an in-app notification that would let the user know of new items, so if you'd like to have staff be reminded of this, you'll want to enable this setting.|