Overview: What are we talking about?
Temperament Types can help your business indicate what type of temperament certain pets have from the animal profile. You can create certain types for selection in the animal profile temperament field drop-down (see related article for 'How-To').
This article includes:
Helpful Hints: Before you get started.
- In order to view Temperament Types, you'll need to make sure it is a field on the animal form. You can add this field in admin > manage forms > animal form. (See here on how to add new fields: Manage Forms).
How to: Add or delete Temperament Types
Add a Temperament Type
This allows you to setup the temperament types that can be assigned to an animal. You can add as many as you would like. To do this, navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Temperament Types.
- Click Add Temperament Type.
- Enter a type, e.g. "Rowdy" or "Playful"
- Click Save.
- Repeat until you have set up all of the temperament types you would like to be able to choose from.
Delete a Temperament Type
If you want to remove a temperament type, you can do this on the same screen or by navigating to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Temperament Types.
- Click the checkbox next to the temperament type that you want to delete.
- Once you click on the checkbox, a Delete button will appear.
- Click Delete.