Overview: What are we talking about?
In this article, you will find out how to customize the information included on run cards. Run card information can be edited in three places: Owner Forms, Animal Forms, System-Wide Settings.
This article includes:
How to: Set up Run Cards.
Choosing Information to Display
Information from animal and owner forms can be easily added or removed from run cards. Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Manage Forms » Owner Form or Animal Form.
- Find item that you would like to include on the run card
- Hover over the field and select the edit icon
- Select the Run Card tag from the Tags section
- Repeat for each piece of information you would like to appear on the top run cards.
The information we have selected to include, will now appear at the top bullet section of the run card:
Printing Run Cards
Run cards can be printed in a few different ways.
Automatically Print at Check-in:
A run card tab can automatically pop-up when an animal checks in for a specific reservation type. To turn on this setting:
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Reservation Types & Services Configuration.
- Click the pencil icon to edit a Reservation Type that you would like to automatically print run cards when the animal checks in (e.g. "Boarding")
- Turn on setting Auto Print Run Card.
When this screen pop's up during check in, use Command + P (Mac) or Control + P (PC) to pull up your computer's printer settings and print the run card.
Print from Dashboard:
- Next to the pet's name on the dashboard, select Actions Menu » Print Run Card.
- A tab will automatically appear in your browser. Use Command + P (Mac) or Control + P (PC) to show print settings.
- Adjust print settings if necessary and select Print.
Print All Run Cards:
Run cards can be printed for a specific date and by reservation type(s). This is a great option if you like to print all run cards for the next day.
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » Reports » Print Run Cards.
- Enter the date for the run cards you would like to print.
- Select the desired Reservation Type(s).
- Click Print Run Cards.
- Once the new tab opens displaying all run cards use Command + P (Mac) or Control + P (PC) to open your print options and print.
Some run card information can be toggled on/off within Left-hand Navigation: Admin » System-Wide Settings.