Overview: What are we talking about?
Within Gingr, you may optionally charge per feeding administration or per day using Pricing Rules. Feeding charges will be applied when the Feeding Report is updated to reflect the administration.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
Step 1: Setup Feeding Types and Feeding Report Statuses
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Feeding Types.
- From here you can click + Add Feeding Type to create a new medication or click Edit from the Actions menu to edit an existing medication.
- Select Yes/On for the Charge for administration setting.
Feeding Report Statuses:
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Feeding Report Statuses.
- From here you can click + Add Feeding Report Status to create a new status or click Edit from the Actions menu to edit an existing status.
- You can then determine which status will implement the charges:
Step 2: Create Pricing Rule
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Pricing Rules.
- Choose the Location and Reservation Type that you would like for this medication rule to apply to.
- Click Add Rule, and create the rule based on the Field Guide below, and click Save.
Let's say that you charge $5 for every meal that an animal is fed during the day.
|House Food||Feeding (Per Administration)||N/A||Dollar||5.00|
You could also set it up to charge per day, rather than per administration.
|House Food||Feeding (Per Day)||N/A||Dollar||5.00|
Step 3: Marking Feeding as Administered
Now that you've set-up the Feeding Types, Feeding Report Statuses and Pricing rules in order for the charges to apply, you must mark them accordingly in the Feeding Report.
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » Reports » Feeding Report.
- Locate the pet you would like to mark accordingly and select administration (Feeding Report Status):
Reservation Details Page:
You can also mark Feeding as administered from the Reservation Details page for the pets reservation:
Feeding Charges in Action