Overview: What are we talking about?
Gingr tracks every email sent from the system in an Outgoing Email Log, where you can see whether an email was delivered, has bounced, was opened, or clicked on by the customer. The page is also fully searchable, so it is easy to find exactly what you're looking for quickly. In this article, we will show you how to access and use the log, as well as how to view and manage a Customer's Email History.
This article includes:
How to: Use Email Log and Customer Email History.
Access the Outgoing Email Log
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » History.
- On the History Page, click the Outgoing Email Log button.
- View the last 120 days history of emails sent through Gingr. Columns indicate the status as to whether the email has bounced, been delivered, was opened or clicked on by the customer.
There is a summary included at the top of the page showing overall totals for all emails ever sent through Gingr.
- Type in the Search boxes to search for any criteria within each category. Your results will be filtered according to search criteria.
- Click the top checkbox to select all, or check individual boxes to select one or several items.
- Click Export button to export the selected item(s) to an Excel file.
- Click Print button to print the selected item(s).
- Click the Actions button to view the full email as it was sent to the customer.
- Navigate to the customer's Owner Profile page by clicking on their name anywhere in the app, or use the main Search box in the upper left of your app.
- On the Details tab of the Owner page, under Owner Contact Info, click View Email History.
- View the last 120 days history of emails sent through Gingr. All of the same functions and options that were shown above in the Outgoing Email Log are available here as well.