Overview: What are we talking about?
Set it Up: Let's get started.
Step 1: Set Up Medication Types
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Medication Types.
- From here you can click + Add Medication Types to create a new medication or click Edit from the Actions menu to edit an existing medication.
- Select Yes/On for the Charge for administration setting.
Step 2: Create Pricing Rule
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Pricing Rules.
- Choose the Location and Reservation Type that you would like for this medication rule to apply to.
- Click Add Rule, and create the rule based on the Field Guide below, and click Save
Let's say that you charge $5 for every time you have to administer medication.
|Medication||Medication (per administration)||N/A||Dollar||5.00|
Medication Charges in Action
The system will now calculate medication charges based on the animal's medication schedule and display as a line item in estimates, receipts, and in the cart: