In this example, we'll use Google Chrome to determine whether a firewall is blocking a resource Gingr uses.
We'll use the example of the Address Autocomplete functionality not working and how to identify and resolve the issue.
- First, open Google Chrome, navigate to your Gingr app and log in.
- Next, open Chrome's Developer Tools. This can be done by right clicking anywhere on the page, then "Inspect".
- Next, navigate to the page that is giving you trouble. In this example, the page would be the New Owner page.
- In Chrome's Developer Tools, navigate to the Console tab.
- This tab will list all network requests that failed.
This indicates that requests fonts.googleapis.com and maps.googleapis.com failed. You'll want to allow requests to these 2 subdomains through your firewall.