Businesses can manually track customer calls so they can keep track of communication between owners and the business.
1. Navigate to Admin » Call Logs.
2. Under System-Wide Settings, find the 'Use Call Feature' and toggle to 'Yes/On'.
3. Add a Phone Number from which staff may call customers. These phone numbers can be used by staff to record calls.
4. Optionally add a Call Type to manage the types of calls that can be recorded by staff.
Creating a Call Log
- From the Left Menu Bar > paw icon > there will be a new selection 'New Call Record':
- You will then be prompted to create an entry for the call:
Call Direction: You can select if it was an 'Inbound' or 'Outbound' call. Date: The date the call was made. Time: The time the call was made. Source Number: You can create 'Source Numbers' in Admin » Call Logs. Source numbers act as the different business numbers you may have at your facility. For example, Back of House or Front of House phone lines. Owner: Optionally, select the owner/pet the call was made to/from. Call Types: The business can create 'department' categories or who/why the call was made and what it was regarding. You can create 'Call Types' in Admin » Call Logs. Duration (in minutes) Input the amount of time the call took. Notes Input any important notes regarding the call.
From the Owner Profile
In the owner profile, all Call Logs will be recorded in the Calls tab. Note: no Call Logs can be viewed in the Customer Portal.
From this tab you can also edit any previously created logs: