Overview: What are we talking about?
If you sell punch cards or packages of services for a fee, then you can set these packages up in Gingr. Packages in Gingr are a prepaid purchase that allows the customer to pay for a certain number of reservations ahead of time.
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- Before you get started it is important to understand that packages are associated with Reservation Types like Daycare. Take a moment to understand your packages, how much they cost, what reservation type they are for, and how many “credits” they should have before proceeding.
- We will discuss setting up additional services later in your onboarding process; however, if you offer packages for services or you are unsure how your business’s packages would work in Gingr, then please reach out to your onboarding specialist.
Video Tutorial: A helpful tour.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Packages.
- Click the Add Package button.
- Configure the following package settings:
Location: Select your Location.
Name: Name your package (e.g. Daycare | 10 Full Days).
Quantity: Enter the number of credits (or days) that the package is sold with (e.g. a 10 pack of daycare would have a quantity of 10).
Reservation Type: Choose the Daycare reservation type that this package should be associated with (for example, the package “Daycare | 10 Full Days” would be associated with the reservation type “Daycare | Full Day”).
Price: Enter the sale price of this package.
- Save the package and go back one page.
- Repeat for any additional packages you offer.