Overview: What are we talking about?
Gingr can track your reservations for you so that you don’t get overbooked. With Gingr, you can create capacity groups for your reservation types and services so that your capacity needs can be automated no matter how simple or complex. In this article, we will discuss how to set up capacity groups for Daycare.
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- Before you get started, make sure you have all of your daycare reservation types created for the different versions of daycare that you offer (Full Day, Half Day, etc).
- Take some time to understand your capacity limits are so that you know exactly how many dogs are able to be in your facility at a time.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Capacity Groups.
- Click Add Capacity Group
- Configure the following Settings:
Location: Select your location.
Name: Name this group so that you know what this capacity group includes (e.g. Daycare Reservations)
Capacity: Enter in the maximum number of animals you can have checked into your facility at a given time for Daycare.
Reservation Types: Choose one or more daycare reservation types to group together for capacity.
You can select one or multiple reservation types. If you share capacity across your types of daycare, then make sure those reservation types are included in the same capacity group. (e.g. You can only have 40 dogs checked in for daycare regardless of half day or full day daycare).
If you do not share capacity across reservation types, then create a capacity group for each reservation type individually.
- Save your changes and go back one page.