This article will describe the most common way to set up board and train programs in Gingr. This type of reservation requires multi-day reservations available on the Resort Tier.
This article includes:
Creating a Board and Train Program:
Step 1: Create a Reservation Type
We recommend creating a reservation type for each board and train program offered at the facility. When naming the reservation type we recommend Board and Train | "Program Name".
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Reservation Types and Services Configuration
- Click Create New Reservation Type and select "Board & Train" from the reservation type templates in the dropdown list.
- Enter a name for the reservation type
- Click OK to review and customize the reservation type settings or click Cancel to keep the defaulted settings for that reservation type template.
- For descriptions of the various reservation type settings, reference the field guide here.
Step 2: Create an Additional Service
Creating an additional service that is attached to the board and train reservation type allows you to charge a flat rate for the program versus a nightly rate. Marking this service as a default additional service will automatically attach the charge to the reservation at the time of booking.
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Reservation Types and Services Configuration.
- Locate your Board and Train reservation type.
- Click Create New Additional Service
- Click Default Service checkbox
- Leave the frequency at Once.
To learn more about the other settings for services, click here.
Step 3: Set a Board & Train program rate
- Choose your location.
- Click the Additional Services tab.
- Set the program rate for the additional service attached to this reservation type.
- Click Save Rates.