Overview: What are we talking about?
This article will describe the benefits of the 2-Way SMS feature in Gingr and how to set it up.
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- In Gingr, automated messages like emails and SMS can help keep the customer engages with your business. However, some situations call for direct, 2-way communication with your customers. 2-Way SMS is an efficient and personal way to communicate with your customers.
- In Gingr, you can have 2-way SMS conversations with your customers right from with your app. This allows you to efficiently coordinate all of the information you need about the customer, their pets, and their reservations while also having a personal conversation with them — all within one app. You can even book the customer a new reservation right from the 2-way SMS page.
- 2-Way SMS is a subscription add-on in Gingr. Take a moment to decide if 2-way SMS can benefit your business. The cost of 2-way SMS is $100 per location per year for 1000 incoming messages per month. After 1000 incoming messages per month, there is a $00.02 cost per incoming message.
- If you signed up for this service at the time of signing up for Gingr, then this is already set up for you!
Set it Up: Let's get started.
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Update Billing Info - Gingr Subscription.
- Find the Two-Way Texting (SMS) subscription add-on.
- Click Enable.
For more information on using the 2-way SMS feature in Gingr, click here.