Overview: What are we talking about?
This article will describe how to packages for services can function in Gingr and how to get help setting them up.
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- In Gingr, packages are related.
- Before we get started it is important to understand that packages are associated with Reservation Types like Daycare and Boarding.
- Take a moment to understand your packages, how much they cost, what reservation type they are for, and how many “credits” they should have before proceeding.
- If you offer packages for services or you are unsure how your business’s packages would work in Gingr, then please reach out to your onboarding specialist.
- An example of a package for a service might be “10 Basic Obedience Lessons Get One Free”. In this case, Basic Obedience is an additional service that is scheduled under a reservation type like “Private Lessons | In Facility”.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
Step 1: Break down the private lesson packages you need and the private lesson types they are associated with.
Step 2: Email the collected information over to your Onboarding Specialist. Private Lesson Packages require a workaround that your onboarding specialist is happy to assist you with!