Overview: What are we talking about?
Gingr’s customer portal is integrated with Sure (sureapp.com). Sure is an online insurance broker that makes buying insurance easier than ever. Through this integration, in a couple minutes, your customer can insure a pet with ASPCA pet insurance, right from Gingr’s customer portal. The pricing is identical to what one would pay for ASPCA insurance elsewhere, except that a 10% discount is offered for additional pets (>1) insured. This feature is turned off by default in all applications, but is a great resource that you can provide to pet parents to ensure their pets.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
How to Enable the Sure App Integration
Enabling the Sure App Integration is easy! Follow the steps below to get started:
- In your Gingr application, navigation to Left-Hand Navigation: Admin » System-Wide Settings.
- To enable the integration, set the Enable sureapp setting to Yes/On.
- If you'd like to display custom text to your customers that explains how they can use this page, enter it in the Sureapp custom text field.
- Save your changes.
How to Purchase Insurance on the Gingr Customer Portal
Once the steps have been completed to enable the Sure App integration on the Gingr Customer Portal, pet parents will complete the following steps to purchase a policy.
- Navigate to the Gingr Customer Portal and log in.
- Navigate to Top Navigation: Other Links » By Pet Insurance!
- The enrollment form will be populated with the information that they have entered on their owner profile in Gingr, but they can make changes to the form presented:
- Click Next to continue and provide information about the pet.
- They will then be presented with a plan for their pet and can continue with the purchase from there:
- The pet parent will continue on and complete the enrollment in their policy and with Sure. Easy!