Overview: What are we talking about?
Gingr is integrated with a service called Broadly (https://go.broadly.com/gingr). Broadly's service allows you to solicit reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook from your customers automatically.
*Broadly is only available to customers in the U.S. and Canada.
This article includes:
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
Gingr will not notify Broadly if the customer is opted out of marketing emails. If a customer is opted out of marketing SMS, we will not pass the customer's phone number to Broadly.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
Step 1: How to Subscribe to Broadly
Signing up for Broadly is easy! Follow one of these two options below to get started:
- If you would like to schedule a demo and see how Broadly Premium can help your business, click here to connect with Broadly's team.
- Get started with Broadly Free:
- Broadly Free is a forever-free starter plan that includes 25 Google review requests per month. To get started, go to Left-Navigation: Admin » Manage Gingr Subscription page and click "Get Started for Free!" under the Broadly option.
Once you have either started Broadly Free or you have signed up for Broadly Premium after a demo, continue on to the next steps.
Step 2: Configure Broadly Request Preferences
Gingr's integration with Broadly allows you to control when customers should be asked for a review.
You have two options to send a review request from Broadly when triggered from Gingr:
- With every checkout.
- With every checkout survey that has a positive review.
Note: This means that no responses in the survey were equal to or less than the "survey trigger alert threshold" value and requires the setup of the reservation checkout survey. Click here to learn more about survey functionality in Gingr.
To set this up, navigate to the Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Broadly. If you only want Broadly to request a review after a positive survey is submitted in Gingr, then enable the Broadly request positive survey only system-wide setting. Otherwise, leave this setting disabled to send a Broadly request for every checkout.
Step 3: Enter your Broadly Location ID
Stop! If you signed up for Broadly Free directly from within Gingr, then Gingr has automatically handled this step for you and no further action is required.
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Broadly.
- Locate the Broadly Location ID field, and enter a unique value. We recommend entering your Gingr subdomain. For example, if your Gingr URL is demo.gingrapp.com, your subdomain is demo.
Important! If you have multiple locations, you need to enter a different value for each location. In this case, we recommend adding a "-2", "-3", "-4" to your subdomain. For example, if your Gingr URL is demo.gingrapp.com, and the location you are currently editing is 2, enter "demo-2" (without quotes) as your Broadly Location ID.