Overview: What are we talking about?
Feeding Reports allow you to track and keep a record of when and how an animal is fed during their stay. In this article, you will learn how to view and use feeding reports.
This article includes:
- How to use the Feeding Report
- How to use the Feeding Report from the Reservation Details Page
- Related Articles
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- Your business's administrator will need to have set up Feeding Schedules, Methods, Amounts, Units, and Types before being able to use the Feeding Report.
- These reports are part of an animal's Reservation, and can only be completed while the animal is currently checked in.
- If your facility includes Feeding Reports on Report Cards (your business's administrator will have set this up), the feeding information will show up on the report card regardless of whether or not you have completed the reports. In other words, the Report Card a customer sees could show an incomplete or blank Feeding Report.
- Animals whose scheduled reservation end time has passed will not appear on the Feeding Report unless you edit the end time to be in the future.
- All changes are automatically saved on this page.
- If you see a pet on the report but no feeding information appears for them, click their name, then click the Edit Animal button on their profile page to add their feeding requirements.
How To: Use the Feeding Report.
To pull up the feeding report, navigate to: Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » Reports » Feeding Report.
Select the date that you'd like to view. The report will automatically generate for the current date, but if you want to view the report for a past or future date, you may enter that date here.
Select the Feeding Schedule and/or Reservation Types. The feeding schedule is required but if you do not select a reservation type, all reservation types will be included in the report.
From here you can:
Click the column headers to sort columns alphabetically. For example, click Lodging to sort by lodgings:
- View the pets' feeding instructions.
- Record feeding events such as whether the meal was prepped, if the pet ate, etc.
- Hover over the notes field to see who updated the feeding drop-downs and notes, and when.
Click the scale button to update the pet's weight
Click Animal name, Owner name, or Reservation Type to be navigated directly to those pages.
Click the round arrow button to view feeding history for the reservation and that pet's past 3 reservations.
Using the Feeding Reports from the Reservation Details Page:
From the Dashboard, you can click on either the Reservation Type or on the Actions button next to the Animal's name.
Either action will navigate you to the Reservation Details page where you will be able to see and edit the Feeding Report for this reservation.
If an animal does not yet have feeding requirements set up:
- Click the pencil icon toward the top of the animal profile.
- On the Edit Animal page, set up the pet's feeding requirements. Click the blue + sign to add a new feeding requirement. All fields are optional.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save the new feeding information.