Overview: What are we talking about?
Once your customer submits a reservation request from the customer portal, it will show up on your Dashboard under the Requested Section. You then have several options from this point.
This article includes:
Helpful Hints: Before you begin
- You can configure user groups to receive a notification when customers submit new reservation requests. Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » Groups and turn on the Notification: New Reservation Request permission.
- This permission can be local to only the location where the request was submitted or can be global, meaning a notification will display at all locations when a customer requests.
- For more information see our article on App Notifications.
- You can have the system send a reminder within X amount of days prior to the reservation automatically. To do this:
- Visit Left-hand Navigation: Admin » System Email and turn on the Reservation reminder Email.
- and/or visit Left-hand Navigation: Admin » System SMS and turn on the New Reservation SMS.
- When a service is requested from the customer portal this service will show on the facility calendar as a placeholder. If the reservation is rejected by staff this service will then be removed from the facility calendar.
Video Tutorial: A helpful tour
- To configure email, navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » System Email and turn on the NEw Wait List Reservation Email.
- New Wait List SMS.