Overview: What are we talking about?
Customers can easily submit their pet's immunization records from the Customer Portal by simply dragging and dropping a scanned PDF or image file of their records. In this article we will show you how customers can upload immunization records, and how the business can then locate the file and update expiration dates accordingly.
This article includes:
- How to Submit Immunization Records from the Customer Portal
- Locating the Uploaded File on the Business Side
Helpful Hint: Before you begin.
- If a user has the new owner uploaded file notification enabled, they will receive a notification when a customer has uploaded a file via the customer portal.
- If there is no immunization record or there is an exception for a record, you must still enter a date in order to save. Optionally write a note to explain the situation or exception.
Video Tutorial: A helpful tour.
How to: Submit Immunization Records from the Customer Portal.
- Log in to the Customer Portal and click on the My Account tab on the upper left. Select Upload Files.
- On the Upload Files page, you can choose one of two options, drag and drop the PDF or email the designated email.
Once the file is uploaded, a green check mark will appear.
The customer can click on the email and it will open their email so they can send files directly to their account.
Locating the Uploaded File on the Business Side
- Navigate to the customer's Owner Profile page: Type customer's name into the Search box, and click on customer's name.
Files are listed at the bottom right of the customer's profile page. To view the file, Select Download File from the Actions menu.
- To update the Immunization record with new expiration dates: Navigate to the animal's profile page by clicking on the animal's name (from the Owner page, Search, or anywhere else in the app), then click on the Immunizations tab.
- Enter the Expiration Date and optionally add a Note.
- Click Save Changes.