Overview: What are we talking about?
This article will describe how to run the Custom Owner Icons report using the different report parameters available to you.
This article includes:
- Report Parameters: How to Generate the Custom Owner Icons Report
- Report Results: How to Interpret the Results
- Exporting the Report and Adding Customers to Campaigns
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » Reports » Custom Owner Icons Report.
- Fill out the fields according to the parameters below:
|Icons||Select all or individual icons to generate the report.|
|Include Deleted?||Checking this box will include any owners who previously had an icon(s) associated with their account that was later deleted in the pop-up alert module.||**Note - if the icon is simply removed from the account, not from the alert pop-up, then the owner is not included on the report**|
|Generate the report to include all owners with the selected icon(s) associated with the account.|
|Checked-in||Generate the report to only include owners with pets currently checked into the facility.|
|Present On Range||
Generate the report to only include owners with the associated icon(s) that will have a pet scheduled to be at the facility during the date range selected.
Created At Range
|Generate the report to only include owners whose icon(s) were created during the selected date range.|
- Finally, Select "Generate Report!"
- Once generated, you can also select "Print".
Report Results: How to interpret the results.
Results - This section includes the total number of owners per icon for the icon(s) selected when generating the report.
- Owner Name- Displays the owner name. Click the owner name to access the owner profile.
- Animals - Displays animal name. Click the animal name to access the animal profile.
- Icon - The icon(s) you are filtering for that are associated with that Owner.
- Note - Any employee notes left on the Owner Profile.
- Created At/By - Which staff user created the icon and when.
- Edited At/By - Which staff user was the last user to edit the icon and when.
- # of Incidents - The total number of incidents logged on the animal's account.
Adding Customers to Campaigns:
Click the "+ Add to Campaign" button at the top of the generated list of reservations to include owners in a new campaign email or SMS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.