Overview: What are we talking about?
The Standing Reservations Report is used to find a list of standing reservations within the set parameters. This article will cover how to generate that list and explain the different report parameters to choose from.
This article includes:
- Report Parameters
- How to Generate the Standing Reservations Report
- Report Output
- Exporting the Report and Adding Customers to Campaigns
|Locations||Select any location(s) you want to view service data for.||Selecting multiple locations will combine service data into one report.|
|Days of Week||Choose day(s) of the week to see standing reservation data applicable to that day(s).|
|Reservation Types||Select any reservation types for which you want to view data within that set date range.|
|Active Only?||Select this option if you want to isolate the report to standing reservations currently active in the system without an end date in the past.|
|Export to Excel?||Select this option if you want to export and download the report's data to an excel file.|
How to: Generate the Standing Reservations Report.
This section will guide you through how to generate a list of standing reservations using the Standing Reservations Report. By the end of this section, you will have a clear understanding of the different settings to choose from to generate the most accurate report for your needs.
Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » Reports » Standing Reservations.
Select the options for your report data.
Select the blue Generate Report! button.
Results - The results from the generated report include a list of each pet that has a standing reservation.
- Animal Name - Displays animal name for the pet with a standing reservation. You can click the animal name to access the animal profile.
- Owner Name - Displays the owner name for a correlated pet. You can click the owner name to access the owner profile.
- Location - Displays the location that the pet has the standing reservation.
- Reservation Type - Displays the reservation type for the pet's standing reservation.
- Until - Displays the end date for the standing reservation.
- Days of the Week - Displays which day(s) of the week the standing reservation should occur on.
The table that pops up can be organized by clicking Animal Name, Owner Name, Location, Reservation Type, Until, or the Days of the Week.
Exporting the Report and Adding Customers to Campaigns:
If you'd like to export to a CSV file, check the tick box "Export to Excel?" in the report parameters at the top of the page before selecting the blue Generate Report! button.
Click the "+ Add to Campaign" button at the top of the generated list of standing reservations to include owners in a new campaign email or SMS.