Overview: What are we talking about?
The Coupons by Date Range Report is a great way to way to see how many coupons were used in a specified date range and view a breakdown between the various coupons including the user who applied it, the attached invoice, and the discounted amount.
This article includes:
- The list of available coupons will only show coupons that have been applied to a completed invoice at least once.
- Not selecting a coupon will result in all applied coupons populating in the report.
- Not selecting a user will result in all users populating in the report.
- Multiple locations can be selected and reported together.
- Coupons applied to the entire cart will show for each line item they were applied to.
- After generating the report, you will have the Add to Campaign option to add the customers tied to the invoices to a marketing campaign
To run the report, go to Left-Navigation: Reports & More » Reports » Coupons By Date Range.
Select the date range that you'd like to view.
- Choose the coupon(s) that you would like to analyze from the list of coupons available.
- Choose specific user(s) to filter the report by which users applied the selected coupon(s) to invoices during the selected date range.
Select which location(s) to analyze when generating the report.
Click the Export to Excel? checkbox to export the report results to excel when clicking Generate Report.
Click the Generate Report button.
How to: Read the Coupons by Date Range report.
The first section of the result reports on the total amount discounted per coupon type during the selected date range.
This section breaks down each invoice the coupon type was applied to during the selected date range. An invoice will display on this report for each line item a coupon is applied to on the invoice. This section can be organized by the column headers.
|This is the invoice ID the coupon is associated with. Clicking on this will redirect the page to the full invoice.
|This is the invoice completion date.
|The name of the owner the invoice is tied to. Clicking on the name will redirect the page to the owner's profile.
|The name of the coupon applied
|The name of the line item the coupon was applied to.
|The total amount discount from the line item as a result of the coupon.
This is the total of the line item after the coupon has been applied.
|This is the staff user that applied the coupon to the line item at the time of checkout.