This report provides a list of all invoices completed by a user during a specified time frame.
This article includes:
- Report Parameters: How to Generate the Transactions by User Report
- Report Output: The Results
- Exporting and Printing the Report
To access the Transactions by User report, navigate to Book Icon » Reports » Transactions by User. From this page, you can adjust the following reporting parameters to tailor the report to your needs.
|Choose a User||Select which user to review from a drop-down list of all users in the instance.|
|From||Select to view invoices that were completed on or after the selected date.|
|To||Select to view invoices that were completed on or before the selected date.|
|Export to Excel?||Check this box to export the report results to Excel.|
The generated Transactions by User report will reflect the following information:
- Invoice- Clicking on the invoice ID redirects the page to the invoice.
- Date - This is the date attached to the reservation and invoice.
- Owner - The owner to which this invoice is linked.
- Description- This pulls from the no payment notes.
- Payment Method
- Status - Open invoices have outstanding balances or actions that need to be completed.
Exporting and Printing the Transactions by User Report:
To get a PDF version of this report, first, generate the report, and then click the green "Export to PDF" button at the top of the report. If you'd like to export to a CSV file, check the box "Export to Excel?" in the report parameters at the top of the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.