This article will describe the most common way to set up board and train programs in Gingr. This type of reservation requires multi-day reservations available on the Resort Tier.
This article includes:
Video Overview: How to Set Up Board and Train Programs
Creating a Board and Train Program:
Step 1: Create a Reservation Type
We recommend creating a reservation type for each board and train program offered at the facility. When naming the reservation type we recommend Board and Train | "Program Name".
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Reservation Types and Services Configuration
- Click on the Board and Train Booking Category
- Click '+Board and Train Type' to create a new Board and Train Reservation Type.
- Enter a name for the reservation type and click save.
- Select 'Edit Settings' to review and customize the reservation type settings.
- For descriptions of the various reservation type settings, reference the field guide here.
Step 2: Set a Board & Train program rate
- Select your Board and Train Reservation Type
- Click on the 'Rates' button.
- Select your location
- Set the rate of your Board and Train Program. Board and Train reservation types are automatically set up to 'Charge Once', so this rate will be charged a single time regardless of the length of the reservation.