Overview: What are we talking about?
Medication reports help you to track of when and how medicine is administered during an animal's stay. In this article, you will learn how to view and use Medication Reports.
This article includes:
- Using the Medication Report
- Using the Medication Report from the Reservation Details Page
- Related Articles
Helpful Hints: Before you get started.
- Your business's administrator will need to have already set up Medication Settings.
- Medication Reports are part of an animal's Reservation, and can only be completed while the animal is currently checked in.
- If your facility includes Medication Reports on Report Cards, the medication information will show up on the report card regardless of whether or not you have completed the reports. In other words, the Report Card a customer sees could show an incomplete or blank Medication Report.
- Animals whose scheduled reservation end time has passed will not appear on the Medication Report unless you edit the end time to be in the future.
- All changes are automatically saved on this page.
How to: Use the Medication Report.
To pull up the medication report, navigate to: Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » Reports » Medication Report.
Select the date that you'd like to view. The report will automatically generate for the current date, but if you want to view the report for a past or future date, you may enter that date here.
Select the Medication Schedule and/or Reservation Types. The medication schedule is required but if you do not select a reservation type, all reservation types will be included in the report.
From here you can:
- Click a column header to sort columns alphabetically. For example, click Type to sort by reservation type.
- View the pets' medication instructions.
- Record medication administration using the the drop down menus and notes fields.
- Hover over the notes fields to see who updated the drop down menu and notes, and when.
- Click the Animal name, Owner name, or Reservation Type to be navigated directly to those pages.
Using the Medication Report from the Reservation Details Page:
From the Dashboard, you can click on either the Reservation Type or on the Actions button next to the Animal's name.
Either action will navigate you to the Reservation Details page where you will be able to see and edit the Medication Report for this reservation.
- Click the pencil icon toward the top of the animal profile.
- On the Edit Animal page, set up the pet's feeding requirements. Click the blue + sign to add a new medication requirement. All fields are optional.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to save the new feeding information.