Overview: What are we talking about?
This article will describe how to set up your grooming reservation types.
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- In Gingr, a reservation type is a primary service that a customer might visit your business for. Services like Grooming, Daycare, and Boarding may all be examples of reservation types you could create in Gingr.
- Grooming is booked by selecting a reservation type for grooming and then choosing an additional service for the specific type of grooming service that they need. For example, a customer would choose “Grooming” and then specify that they wanted a “Full Groom” or a “Bath and Brush”. In this example “Grooming” is a reservation type in Gingr whereas “Full Groom” and “Bath and Brush” are additional services.
- We will start by creating a Grooming reservation type. We will set up your specific types of grooming services later on in the onboarding process.
- If you have not, take a moment to list out the Grooming services you offer and how they fit into this concept of reservation types (primary services) and additional services (secondary services).
Video Tutorial: A helpful tour.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
Step 1: Create a Grooming Reservation Type
- Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Reservation Types and Services Configuration.
- Select the 'Grooming' Booking Category
- Click the '+ New Grooming Type' button.
- Name your reservation type something like 'Grooming Services' and save.
Step 2: Set the rate for your new grooming reservation type
- No action necessary - leave the rate at 00.00 (this is the default for new reservation types so no action is required)
Note: We leave the rate at 00.00 for this reservation type because the price will be associated with the specific grooming service (Full Groom, Mini Groom, Bath & Brush, etc.). You will set these services up next!
Please sign in to leave a comment.