Overview: What are we talking about?
In Gingr, you can add your different legal and liability agreements for customers to sign. Customers will be able to sign these agreements online through the customer portal, at your facility on a tablet, or you can upload an image of a signed paper agreement to be stored in Gingr.
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- Before you get started, think of all of the legal agreements you may need customers to sign. Determine which ones are required for different types of reservations (or if they are required at all).
- If you have questions about the functionality of legal agreements in Gingr, please reach out to your onboarding specialist. If you have questions about the content of your legal agreements, please consult a lawyer.
- If you have electronic versions of your agreements then please ensure that they are in PDF format. If they are saved in programs like Microsoft Word, then please Export the agreement as a PDF. You should not copy and paste from Microsoft Word into Gingr; however, you can copy and paste from a PDF.
Set it Up: Let's get started.
Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Admin » Agreement Templates.
Add a new agreement template and configure the following fields:
- Title: Name the agreement as you want it to appear for staff and customers.
Body: Type the content of the agreement here.
You can copy and paste from a PDF file. DO NOT copy and paste from a (Microsoft) Word document.
- You can copy and paste from a PDF file. DO NOT copy and paste from a (Microsoft) Word document.
Status: Set to yes if this agreement should be active or set to no if you do not want customers to be able to sign it.
Reservations Required For: Optionally select one or more reservation types that this agreement should be required for. Leave blank to make it optional. Select all to make it mandatory.
Save your changes and go back one page.
- Repeat this process for any other agreement templates you need.