Overview: What are we talking about?
As a leader in pet-care software, Gingr is dedicated to providing our customers with the most positive support experience possible. This article provides details on how to reach our support team via email, live chat, and phone, as well as recommendations on which channel to use depending on the type of request you need help with.
- Helpful Hints
- How to Contact our Support Team: Email, live chat, phone support
- Support Guidelines: When to use email vs. live chat vs. phone support
Helpful Hints: Before you begin
- Our standard support hours are 5am to 6pm Mountain time 7 days a week.
- Live chat support is available to all customers from 5am-6pm Mountain time 7 days a week.
- Phone support is available for customers in the US, Canada, and UK from 5am-6pm Mountain time Monday through Friday.
- In order to contact our support team through live chat or submit a request using our ticket form, you'll need to be logged into either your Gingr app (my.gingrapp.com) or the Gingr Support Site (support.gingrapp.com).
- When contacting our support team, always provide as much information as possible, including specific examples (owner/pet name, invoice, dates, etc.), a detailed description of your question or issue, and any relevant screenshots or recordings. This helps us address your request as quickly as possible!
How to Contact our Support Team: Email, live chat, phone support
Email is best-suited to request system updates or research, inquire about multiple topics, or ask more in-depth questions that may require extra time, all with a target reply time of 24 hours or less. This is also a great option when you need to notify us of an issue or ask a question and don't have time to chat or call.
The best way to send us an email request is to submit our ticket form directly from within your Gingr app. Navigate to the "?" icon > Get Support and click on the link at the top of the page to 'Submit a Request.'
Here you'll fill out all of the fields and provide a description of your request before submitting.
You can also reach us via email by sending a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live chat is best-suited for a quick question or request on one topic when a response is needed in real-time.
Chat support is available from 5am-6pm Mountain time 7 days a week, excluding holidays and scheduled internal staff meeting times.
We recommend using live chat from a PC or Mac; the chat will disconnect if the screen is exited on a mobile device.
To access live chat, navigate to the "?" icon > Get Support at the top of your Gingr app and click on the chat bubble at the bottom of the screen.
Phone support is best-suited for speaking with an agent for quick how-tos, troubleshooting, or to discuss a complex request that can be more easily clarified through a conversation.
Phone support is available for customers in the US, Canada, and UK from 5am-6pm Mountain time Monday through Friday, excluding holidays and scheduled internal staff meeting times.
The phone number for customers in the US and Canada is 833-61-GINGR (833-614-4647). Customers in the UK can reach us at +448000554591.
Support Guidelines: When to use email vs. live chat vs. phone support
Here are some helpful guidelines on when to use email, chat, or phone based on the type of request you need assistance with.