Overview: For clients using Gingr's integration credit card processing, complete the steps in the article to submit a ticket to CardConnect to update the bank account where credit card transactions are deposited.
To request a bank account change, follow the steps below.
- Select the Support tab from the top navigation menu
- Select Create Ticket
- If you have multiple CardConnect accounts, select the Location you are submitting the change for. If your accounts are not linked, additional locations will be unavailable to select.
- Select Bank Account Change from the Reason drop-down.
- Fill out all required fields highlighted in Red. To verify your information, please attach one fo the following:
- Voided Check with your business name and address.
- Bank Letter on official letterhead with bank representative's contact information and signature, date, your business name, and new account information.
The Bank Account Change ticket includes the following fields:
|Old Routing Number||The current bank account routing number.|
|Old Account Number||The current bank account number.|
|New Account Type||
Select one of the following types for the new account:
|New Bank Name||The name of the bank to which the new account belongs.|
|New Bank Phone Number||The contact phone number for the bank to which the new account belongs.|
|New Routing Number||The routing number for the new account.|
|New Account Number||The bank account number for the new account.|
Optionally, attach one of the following to verify your new bank account information:
Note: If you do not provide an attachment, you might be prompted to provide one if we are unable to verify your new account with the information that you provided.
|Tax ID||The tax ID associated with the account, required to sign the form.|
The last 4 digits of the account owner's SSN, required to sign the form.
Note: This is not required for non-profit or Individual/Sole Proprietor accounts.
|Signer Name||The account owner's Legal Name, required to sign the form.|