Sometimes you might want to get a little more specific with your marketing groups than the pre-determined groups listed. To customize your groups, you can use many of the Reports found in the reporting section of your app to create custom marketing lists.
This article includes:
- The +Add to Campaign button is found on many reports, individual dashboard tabs, owner profiles, and all View All pages in the Gingr application.
- You can +Add to Campaigns from several areas for a single campaign.
- If an owner is already a recipient on a campaign and they are added multiple times, they will only receive the campaign once.
Using +Add to Campaign:
+Add to Campaign from a Report:
The majority of reports in Gingr have the +Add to Campaign button on the report.
1. Navigate to Left-hand Navigation: Reports & More » Reports and generate a report of your choosing.
2. From the report generated, click on +Add to Campaign.
3. From the pop up window, check the box to the left of the existing unsent campaign(s) you'd like to add these recipients to, and click Add to Campaign(s) to add the recipients.
If you have not yet created a campaign click + Create Campaign to create a new campaign.
+Add to Campaign from the Dashboard:
From any tab on the dashboard click on the drop-down arrows on the tab and select Add to Campaign.
+Add to Campaign from an Owner's Profile:
From an owner's profile, individually add accounts to a campaign. To add an individual account to an active campaign, find the Campaigns section. The Campaigns section contains a list of all campaigns the owner is currently listed a recipient to or has previously received. Select Add to Campaign to add this owner to a new campaign.
+Add to Campaign from View All pages:
There are three View all pages in Gingr, View All Owners, View all Pets, View all Reservations. From each of these pages. You can filter the results on these pages and then select +Add to Campaign.
Adding & Removing Individual Recipients:
Further, customize campaign recipients on a campaign by editing a saved campaign and select Manage Recipients.