Overview: What are we talking about?
Use this report to generate a count of the number of reservations per owner and per animal(s) within a specified date range.
This article includes:
- Report Parameters: How to Generate the Reservations by Owner Report
- Report Results: Viewing Attached Reservations
- Exporting the Report and Adding Customers to Campaigns
Navigate to Book Icon » Reports » Reservations by Owner. Fill out the fields according to the parameters below:
|From||Choose a starting date and time to see reservation data starting at this date and time.|
|To||Choose an ending date and time to see reservation data ending at this date and time.||To include reservations made in the upcoming future, include a date later than today, and make sure to click "Include Incomplete Reservations?" to populate these in the report.|
|Select any locations you want to view reservation data for. Selecting multiple locations will combine reservation data into one report.|
|Reservation Types||Select any reservation types for which you want to view data within the set date range.||You can include reservations visible to customers as well as "Business Only" reservation types.|
|Include Cancelled Reservations?||
Select this option if you want to include reservations that have been canceled.
Include Incomplete Reservations?
|Select this option if you want to include reservations that have been created, but not yet checked out.
|Export to Excel?||Select this option if you want to export and download the report’s data to an excel file.||You can also print or export this report as a PDF by clicking the green "Print to PDF" button below.|
Results - This section includes the total number of reservations per animal(s) and the total number of reservations per owner during the selected date range. Click the Owner, Animal, or Reservation number to pull up the associated reservations.
- Owner - Displays owner name. Click the owner name to access the owner profile.
- Animals - Displays animal name and number of reservations per animal. Can click the animal name to access the animal profile. Click the number to view details for all applicable reservations for the selected date range.
- Total Reservations - Displays the total number of reservations per owner for all animals. Click the number to view details for all applicable reservations for the selected date range.
The table that pops up can be organized by clicking Animal Name, Start or End times, Cancelled and Created Dates, Reservation Type, or additional Notes. Click "View Details" to see the corresponding reservation.
Exporting the Report and Adding Customers to Campaigns:
Click the green "Export to PDF" button at the top of the report to get a PDF version of this report. If you'd like to export to a CSV file, check the box "Export to Excel?" in the report parameters at the top of the page.
Click the "+ Add to Campaign" button at the top of the generated list of reservations to include owners in a new campaign email or SMS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.