Use this report to generate the total and average numbers of check-in/outs by Day of Week for any given date range.
This article includes:
Helpful Hints: Before you begin.
- You can use the Reservations by Day of Week report parameter to run the report for your various weekly business operations for both check in and check outs.
- The results section can be organized by clicking any of the top-level parameters, clicking once will sort by ascending order, clicking once more will sort the report in descending order based upon the column chosen.
- This report is great tool to use for gauging weekly check in and check out volume for reservations from week to week from previous years to help improve staff scheduling.
To access the Reservation by Day of Week form, navigate to Book Icon » Reports » Reservation By Day of Week . Fill out the fields according to the parameters below:
|From||Choose a starting date and time to include reservation data starting on this date.|
|To||Choose an ending date and time to include reservation data ending on this date.|
|Export to Excel?||Select this option if you want to export and download the report’s data to an excel file.|
Graph - This graph depicts the number of check-ins or check-outs by day of week.
The blue line indicates the total number of check-in/outs combined for each day of the week during the selected date range.
The black line indicates the average number of check-in/outs for each day of the week during the selected date range.
To view specific numbers, hover over each point on the graph.
Results - This section includes the total and average numbers of check-in/outs by Day of Week for the selected date range
- # of Reservations - total number of check-in/outs combined for the specified day of the week during the selected date range.
- Avg Over Timespan - average number of check-in/outs for the specified day of the week during the selected date range.
- Day of Week
- This graph can be exported as a pdf or in a variety of image formats.
Exporting the Report:
- To get a PDF version of this report, first, generate the report, and then click the green "Export to PDF" button at the top of the report. If you'd like to export to a CSV file, check the box "Export to Excel?" in the report parameters at the top of the page.
- Additionally, the report output Graph can be exported as a pdf or in a variety of image formats.