Use this report to generate data on reservations scheduled for check-in and check-out on a given date.
This article includes:
- Report Parameters: How to Generate the Reservations by Date Report
- Report Output: Viewing Attached Reservations
- Exporting the Report and Adding Customers to Campaigns
Navigate to Book Icon » Reports » Reservations by Date. Fill out the fields according to the parameters below:
Choose a date to see reservation check-in and check-out data for this date specifically.
To include reservations made for the future, include a date later than today.
Select any reservation types for which you want to view data within the set date range.
You can include reservations visible to customers as well as "Business Only" reservation types.
Select this option if you want to show check-in and check-out results in one table.
Include Cancelled Reservations?
Select this option if you want to include reservations that have been canceled.
|Export to Excel?||
Select this option if you want to export and download the report’s data to an excel file.
You can also print or export this report as a PDF by generating the report and clicking the green "Print to PDF" button below.
Results - This section includes all applicable reservations checking in or checking out on the selected date. The "Check-Ins" section will display all reservations scheduled to check in on the date in question. The "Check Outs" section will display all reservations scheduled to check out on the date in question.
If you selected "Combine Results?" in the parameters when running the report, a combined section "Check-Ins and Outs" will display and an "Event" column will be added to the report to display whether the pet is arriving or departing at the given timestamp.
- Actions - This button allows you to edit the reservation, delete the reservation, or view reservation details.
- Animal - Displays animal name. Can click the animal name to access the animal profile.
- Owner - Displays owner name. Can click the owner name to access the owner profile.
- Start Date - Displays the scheduled start date of the reservation in question.
- End Date - Displays the scheduled end date of the reservation in question.
- Type - Displays the reservation type of the reservation in question.
- Lodging - Displays the first associated lodging(s) with the reservation in question.
- Services - Displays any services attached to the reservation in question.
- Confirmed - A green checkmark will display if the reservation was confirmed by checking the "Confirm for Customer" box when making or editing the reservation, or if the owner manually confirmed the reservation via email or SMS.
- Canceled - A red "x" will display if the reservation was canceled on the business or customer side. Note: this column will only show if "Include Cancelled?" is selected when running the report.
- Completed - A green checkmark will display if the reservation was successfully checked out via the cart.
The table can be organized by clicking any of the top-level parameters.
Exporting the Report and Adding Customers to Campaigns:
To get a PDF version of this report, first, generate the report, and then click the green "Export to PDF" button at the top of the report. If you'd like to export to a CSV file, check the box "Export to Excel?" in the report parameters at the top of the page.
Click the "+ Add to Campaign" button at the top of the 'Check-Ins' section to include owners in a new campaign email or SMS.