Overview: Use this report to generate data on retail inventory for a historical or current date.
This article includes:
- Report Parameters: How to Generate the Inventory Report
- Report Output: Viewing Inventory for Retail Items
- Exporting and Printing the Report
Navigate to Book Icon » Reports » Inventory Report. Fill out the fields according to the parameters below:
|As of Date||Choose a starting date to see current or historical inventory for all retail items on that given date.|
Select any location(s) you want to view service data for.
|Export to Excel?||Select this option if you want to export and download the report’s data to an excel file.||You can also print or export this report as a PDF by generating the report and clicking the green "Print to PDF" button below.|
Results - This section includes the inventory information for retail items on a historical or current date.
- Item - Displays the name of the Retail Item.
- Stock on Date - Displays the number of items in stock on the given date. If no inventory amount is entered for that item, the report will display "Not Available".
Wholesale Cost - Displays the wholesale cost of one item. The "wholesale cost" can be set under each item on the Admin > Retail page. If no wholesale cost is entered for the item, the report will display "Unknown".
- The "wholesale cost" can be set under each item on the Admin > Retail page. If no wholesale cost is entered for the item, the report will display $0.00.
- Total Value - Displays the total dollar amount of the "wholesale cost" multiplied by the number of items in stock on the given date.
- Last Action - Displays the last action for the associated item. May include sale, inventory addition, or inventory deduction.
- Last Action Date - Displays the date the associated last action was taken.
Important! The table can be organized by clicking any of the top-level parameters.
Exporting and Printing the Report
To get a PDF version of this report, first, generate the report, and then click the green "Export to PDF" button at the top of the report. If you'd like to export to a CSV file, check the box "Export to Excel?" in the report parameters at the top of the page.