This page will export a list of customers who completed a transaction within the given date range for the purpose of importing this data into Listen360 software.
This article includes:
Navigate to Book Icon » Reports » Listen360. Fill out the fields according to the parameters below:
|From||Choose a starting date and time to see reservation data starting at this date and time.||
|To||Choose an ending date and time to see reservation data ending at this date and time.|
Select the location(s) you want to view transaction data for.
Results - When "Generate Report!" is clicked, a CSV download will start automatically. This export can be imported into the Listen360 software.
- Customer Unique ID - This unique ID number is the customer's ID in your Gingr database.
- Customer First Name - Displays customer's first name.
- Customer Last Name - Displays customer's last name.
- Customer Full Name - Displays customer's full name (first and last).
- Customer Address - Displays customer's first address line.
- Customer City - Displays customer's city.
- Customer State - Displays customer's state.
- Customer Zip Code - Displays customer's zip code.
- Customer Email - Displays customer's email address.
- Job Unique Reference - Displays the invoice number associated with the transaction for the customer.
- Job Date - Displays the date the invoice was checked out.
- Job Value - Displays the total dollar amount (including tax) of charges associated with the transaction for the customer.