Overview: What are we talking about?
Gingr Payments powered by Stripe is a payment processing solution that has a credit card terminal that fully syncs to Gingr for our US, Canadian, and UK customers. If you were formally a Stripe customer you can repurpose your existing Stripe Terminal (Verifone P400 & WisePOS E) to use with Gingr Payments. This article will review how to sync your Stripe Terminal (Verifone P400 & WisePOS E) to Gingr Payments.
- Gingr Payments Overview
- Gingr Payments Dashboard
- How to Sign Up for Gingr Payments
- How to Order a Stripe Credit Card Terminal for Gingr Payments
- Configuring Gingr Payments and Accepting Payments
How to: Connect or Repurpose your Stripe Terminal (Verifone P400 or WisePOS E)
1. Navigate to Book icon » Reports » Gingr Payments Dashboard » Card Readers. Alternatively, you can also provision terminals from Admin » Credit Card Processing » Gingr Payments Terminals » + Add Terminal.
2. Click "+ Add Terminal:"
3. Once you click the Add Terminal button, you will be prompted to provide a Registration Code and Label.
- Registration Code: This code can be found on your terminal screen when you first turn the device on. If for some reason you do not see a code, simply key in 07139 to have a new code generated for you.
- Label: This will be the name of the device as it appears in Gingr.
4. Once you have entered your Registration Code and Label, click the Add button.
Now your credit card terminal is connected to Gingr Payments!