The prices for services were set up in Gingr by your business's administrator when they configured the Location Default Rates. Prices can be modified after checking in the reservation, and or when checking out in the Cart.
In this article we will show you how to change the price of a service from:
- the Facility Calendar
- the Dashboard
- the Shopping Cart
Note: Users must have the can edit service prices user permission enabled in order to change the charge/ price of a service.
From the Facility Calendar:
- Navigate to Left Navigation > Calendar > Facility Calendar.
- Find the reservation on the Calendar, and click on it.
- In the Manage Services panel, enter the Price that should be charged.
- Click Save Changes.
From the Dashboard:
Charges for services that occur on the current day (or which need not be scheduled) can be modified from the dashboard:
- Click on the service's name in the services column in the checked-in section.
- In the drop-down panel, enter the new price you wish to charge for service(s).
- Changes are automatically saved, and you will get a pop up success message in the lower left of your screen.
In the Cart:
Charges for services can be changed in the cart, while checking out the reservation. Simply type the price you want to charge for the service into the Unit Price field. The price in the Subtotal column will automatically update, and the old price appears with a line through it.