This feature allows you to upload photos to Gingr so you can share them with clients via Report Cards or Facebook.
Note: It is best to upload videos directly into a report card. While it is possible to bulk upload videos, it is not advised, as it is more time consuming (because you have to play each video in order to see who to tag, etc).
Bulk Upload and Report Cards:
Left Navigation > Report Cards > Bulk Photo Upload
- On the Bulk Photo Upload page:
• Desktop: Drag and drop files from your photo folder or desktop directly into the photo upload box as seen below.
• Mobile: Click the Bulk Photo Upload box and choose photos from your mobile photo library.
- Refresh the browser to see files in the Unassigned Photos list.
Once photos have been uploaded completely, a white check-mark will appear on each file.
- Tag all of the Animals in each photo. If there are multiple animals from different families, the same photo will appear on each animal's Report Card.
Note: Only animals who were checked in on that day will appear in the drop down list. To create a report card for a past reservation, you can do so on the Animal's profile page.
Note: As soon as you tag a photo, it is added to the most recent Report Card made for that pet. Or if none has been created for the current reservation, a new Report Card will be generated with the tagged photo.
- Add captions to your photos.
- Save Files!
All report cards have now been created and will appear in the Un-Sent Report Cards. You can view all Un-Sent Report Cards by navigating to Left Navigation > Report Cards > View Report Cards.