In this article, we will show you how to add Additional Services to a reservation, directly from your Dashboard.
Video Tutorial: Managing Services
Step 1: Add Service
- From the Dashboard, Checked In or Expected Today sections, click on the + icon.
- Choose a Service from the short list of services, or click Other Services to view and select from all available services for this reservation type.
- Optionally enter a price for the service.
Note: Once services have been completed during the reservation, you can come back here to mark the service as complete by clicking the checkbox.
Step 2: Schedule the Service
There are 2 ways to schedule services:
Scheduling from the Dashboard
From the Checked in or Expected Today sections of your Dashboard, click the Services + icon, and then click the pencil icon to edit Current Services.
- This will give you a pop-up window where we can edit and schedule the service. Choose a Date and Time to schedule the service, then click Save Changes.
Note: Add Ons are now called Service Options in Gingr. New screenshots with updated terminology coming soon.
Scheduling from the Services Pending Scheduling Report
- Navigate to the Services Pending Scheduling Report by going to Left Navigation > Reports & More > Reports > Search Reports: Services Pending Scheduling.
If there are any services that need to be scheduled, you will see them listed here. For each service needing scheduling, select a Start Date and a Start Time.
- When finished, click Save Schedule! All added services will now be part of the reservation and will be viewable both on the Facility Calendar and on the Reservation Details page.